Sr. Manager, Product Management
- New York, NY
114 5th Ave (22114), United States of America, New York, New York
Sr. Manager, Product Management
Enterprise Customer Intelligence is a team of product managers, data scientists and engineers who are passionate about enabling financial products that are aware and adaptive to consumers' needs. We develop APIs, data platforms and tools for Capital One to develop and apply continuous customer understanding and context in all our consumer products and experiences.
At Capital One, we believe deep understanding of our customers and consumers at large will help us deliver innovative customer experiences, drive differentiation in the marketplace, and simultaneously create business and consumer value.
We are looking for a technical product manager to deliver data capabilities, platform services and tools that enable data scientists and analysts to streamline the build and productionization of customer centric machine learning models and analytics.
- Lead product strategy to significantly improve the data discovery, understanding and access experience for all data consumers.
- Develop empathy and understanding of current challenges.
- Work with stakeholders across the enterprise to develop a comprehensive solution: tools/products/integrations, APIs, UIs/modals, process change.
- Identify and develop new data capabilities aimed at delivering customer understanding, context and events.
- Prioritize and rationalize roadmap against business needs, longer term platform health and partnership needs.
- Oversee and coordinate the delivery and launch of platform and API that enable partner product teams to build data-driven products.
- Evangelize platform capabilities with the consumers of our services and the executives who support them.
- Collaborate with various partner teams to inform end customer experiences based on our data capabilities.
- Translate between business requirements and technology specifications - in both directions: top-down and bottom-up.
- Manage inter-team and technology dependencies to mitigate project and product risks.
- Develop and nurture collaborative working relationships with key internal partners including business teams, various product teams, and enterprise technology organizations.
Ideal candidate has:
- Application of machine learning and architecture of adaptive systems.
- Proven track record in balancing consumer outcomes, business needs and technical feasibility and delivery.
- Success in navigating corporate environments and startups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated critical thinking skills and creativity.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital product management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- MBA or Master's degree.
- 5 + years of experience with ML, data product, platforms or backend systems product development experience in an Agile environment.
- 3+ years experience with AWS.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top