Sr Manager, Financial Benefits
West Creek 2 (12072), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sr Manager, Financial Benefits
THIS POSITION IS OPEN FOR A REMOTE WORKER.
Capital One is seeking a Senior Manager, Financial Benefits. This individual will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and lead a team to develop and implement retirement and financial benefits that fuel our business and talent strategies, while delivering an amazing associate experience.
This role is a key leader on the Total Rewards HR team, reporting to the Senior Director of Benefits.
• Develop, implement and/or manage retirement benefit plan designs (defined contribution and defined benefit plans) that align with the company's strategic objectives and deliver a transformed associate experience
• Build a best in class Financial Wellbeing offering
• Manage plan or program financials
• Utilize data to drive design recommendations
• Develop effective communication plans to optimize impact, understanding and engagement in benefits and programs
• Effectively manage vendor partnerships
• Ensure that benefit plans are administered in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations
• Analyze current and developing legislation, external benchmarking and other environmental factors impacting plan performance and program competitiveness
An ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working within a highly-matrixed environment
• Solid business acumen and strategic thinker and problem solver
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistical analysis
• Strong skills in influencing, teamwork and collaboration
• Bachelor's degree or military experience
• At least 6 years of experience focused on Retirement Benefits design, strategy and management
• Certified Employee Benefits Specialist designation (CEBS)
• 1+ year of People leader experience
• 1+ year of experience with Benefits governance practices
• Ability to develop a financial benefits strategy that is aligned with the critical priorities of the business
• Work experience in a Design-thinking/agile/User-experience/transformational work setting
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top