Sr. Commercial Card Implementation and Operations
Plano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sr. Commercial Card Implementation and Operations
Internal Level: Sr. Associate
Location: Plano, TX and Richmond, VA
The Sr Commercial Card Ops Lead will possess working technical knowledge of Treasury Management and Commercial Card products. They will utilize this experience to manage the implementation, maintenance and service process for Treasury Management and Commercial Card products and services. The Sr Commercial Card Ops Lead will work closely with the Client Onboarding Manager (COM), Sales Officers, and business partners to drive revenue generation by increasing client retention rate through effective management of client implementations, service and maintenance. They will provide ongoing service and support to commercial and small business clients via phone or email. They will function as a liaison between the client and all support areas of the Bank. Finally, they will provide technical customer service support for Treasury Management and Commercial Card products and services.
- Has lead responsibility for directing a group of internal resources to actively perform maintenance for clients utilizing Treasury Management and Commercial Card products and services.
- Establish and maintain a high-level of credibility with business partners
- Provide a best in class client experience, while managing internal and external client expectations
- Leverage experience with basic Treasury Management and Commercial Card products and services., provide feedback and advice on modifications of the Products
- Manage each implementation, service and maintenance request while meeting defined Service Level Agreements with a focus on expediting revenue generation
- Maintain a current portfolio of client implementations and related promised dates, monitoring requests in queue to ensure aged items are expedited in a timely basis
- Individually responsible for the quality and timeliness of all project deliverables, including executing client Operational Instructions
- Perform post-implementation billing validation
- Attend meetings and training as required to continue development and to enhance knowledge of cash management products, processes, and industry knowledge
- Apply comprehensive knowledge to handle all service issues in a timely manner while identifying underlying issues, patterns or problems
- Understand client business and industry trends
- Serves as the liaison between Relationship Managers, Treasury Management and Commercial Card Sales and Operations
- Provides technical customer service support for all Treasury Management products
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing product/technical information
- Strong desire to exceed client expectations by going above and beyond consistently with a proactive approach
- Communicates with clients both verbally and via email to resolve problems or complaints
- Conduct training to clients on Treasury Management and Commercial Card products as needed
- Troubleshoot client issues using Live Look
- Logs and tracks all client service issues in Sales Force through completion
- Performs other ad-hoc functions as needed
- Engage client with professionalism at all times
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- General knowledge of Treasury Management and Commercial Card products and an understanding of the sales process
- At least 2+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Work well under pressure
- High school diploma, GED or Military Experience is required
- At least 2 years of experience with Treasury Management products
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- At least 4 years of experience with Treasury Management products
- At least 4 years of customer service experience.
- At least 2 years of experience with Commercial Card products
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top