Sr AV Technician
McLean 2 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sr AV Technician
The Associate Support Specialist role supports Video Conferencing and Unified Communications (UC) day to day root cause analysis and resolution. This role requires understanding of standard IT functionalities as well as the ability to execute technical resolution
- Coordinate with users and assist with Audio, Video Conferencing, Touch Panels, and deskside UC technologies
- Facilitate training to broaden user knowledge in using Video Conference rooms and Unified Communication tools such as Google Suite, ZOOM and Skype for Business
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on A/V equipment to ensure full functionality of all endpoints. Endpoints include Polycom Group Series, Crestron equipment and Google Meet Rooms
- Technically inclined to troubleshoot projectors and LCD Displays with the ability to replace projector lamps if required
- Able to troubleshoot packet loss and audio quality in both near and far end of a session
- Ability to identify root cause incidents and capture key details to expedite resolution with vendors while providing status to the team in a timely manner
- Ability to manage incident resolutions from beginning to end while being cognizant of escalations to their manager for awareness
- Knowledgeable in UC technologies in both conference rooms and deskside with the ability to assimilate technologies under an IT centric solution
- Understands Interoperability of Google Suites, Skype for Business, Crestron Fusion, Polycom Group Series, Polycom Sound Structures, Tesira Bi-amp, Crestron Touch Panel and Pexip
- Associates Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience in field tech support
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 1+ years of experience in the UC field
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top