Sr. Associate, Marketing
Locations: VA - McLean, United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sr. Associate, Marketing
Capital One Spark Business is seeking a driven and passionate Brand Strategist to join its Small Business Bank Marketing team. The role will be focused on lower-funnel marketing efforts to engage and retain existing small business bank customers. The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing and executing targeted, integrated marketing campaigns in an efficient, analytically-driven and well-managed manner. We want the candidate to essentially own the customer experience journey, thinking strategically from the onboarding phase to deepening the relationship over time. Intellectual curiosity and the ability to work across job functions is highly valued on our team, and this position offers a unique opportunity to extend beyond traditional brand strategy responsibilities.
- Serve as the brand strategy lead for customer management marketing efforts by collaborating within the marketing team and with key stakeholders across small business bank
- Own the Customer Onboarding program from intent definition to execution and analysis
- Lead targeted marketing campaigns from concept to launch by defining brand strategy, managing the creative development and coordinating with internal and external executional partners
- Translate campaign and project learnings into actionable insights to optimize brand marketing and creative strategies
- Leverage multiple marketing channels, e.g., digital channels (SEM, display, etc.), email, social media, direct mail, web landing pages, etc. to effectively drive business outcomes
- Experience with brand strategy and marketing efforts, preferably in large organizations, along with an understanding of the marketing funnel and how to optimize it at each stage
- Detailed-oriented with strong project management and prioritization skills to successfully manage multiple projects to tight timelines
- Innovative thinker and self-starter who can operate at both strategic and tactical levels
- Outstanding presentation and written communication skills, with experience simplifying complex subject matter
- Highly collaborative team player who thrives in dynamic business environments
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Military experience
- At least 2 or more years of experience in marketing strategy or brand management
- At least 2 or more years of experience working with creative teams and agencies
- At least three years financial services or B2B marketing experience
- At least one year experience with Agile processes
- At least one year analytical experience (data driven approach, ease of use with new marketing execution technologies)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top