Sr. Assistant Relationship Manager
- Vienna, VA
Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sr. Assistant Relationship Manager
Do you enjoy nurturing strong relationships with your team, and the people that they support? Are you a process driven leader who enjoys taking the time to fit the pieces of as complex puzzle together? Do you possess the competencies and skills required to motivate a team, and challenge them daily to exceed Funding targets while maintaining high standards of adherence to Policy and Procedure?
A Senior Assistant Relationship Manager (SARM)(at Capital One leads, manages, and motivates a team of Assistant Relationship Managers (Funding Coordinators) by guiding them to succeed, and coordinating their efforts between Sales, Funding, and the dealerships that they support. This role monitors and grants Policy and Procedural exceptions in accordance with Capital One policy and within the confines of individual credit level authority. Additionally, once a part of the Capital One team, you will provide training, coaching, development to your team, and along with continual guidance to ensure effective understanding and adherence to all essential sales processes.
In addition to providing management oversight to the team, the SARM will manage all aspects of associate scheduling for the pod, and alignment of the associates within the proper queues based on business needs. The SARM managers will proactively step in to complete funding tasks, and assist in managing queue volumes to maintain established service levels.
- Ownership of the team's recruiting, interviewing, hiring, onboarding, and development of associate talent.
- Offer impact performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action.
- Guide employee's success using a framework that encourages employee contribution, feedback, and growth.
- Empower career development planning and opportunities. Delegate responsibility and welcomes accountability and regular feedback.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and cohesion aligning with Capital One's open culture and the appreciation of diversity of people and thought.
- Strategically analyze data, statistics, and operational results transforming low outcomes into solutions.
- Manage employee work schedules including vacations, holidays, paid time off and overtime opportunities making sure the team needs are met.
- Foster a collaborative team by demonstrating transparent communications across the team by holding regular group and one on one meetings.
- Partner successfully with peers and teammates to efficiently achieve operational alignment and mutual objectives.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- At least 1 year of experience in Financial Services or at least 1 year of Business to Business Sales experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in Underwriting or at least 1 year of Funding
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
- At least 2 years experience in Underwriting
- At least 2 years experience in Funding
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top