Spring Team, Operations Manager
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Spring Team, Operations Manager
SPRING OPS MANAGER
Enterprise Services Spring is an innovation and product development section of the operations. Come join this growing team supporting the Spring Portal, offering savings and solutions for Small Business customers.
Spring Portal is looking for an Operations Manager to support various aspects of the Portal portfolio:
Establish and manage controls and monitoring activities related to Spring governance
- Manage controls and monitoring activities related to operational risks inherent to the purchase process for Spring Deals
- Manage controls and monitoring activities related to marketing risks inherent to Spring collateral or campaigns, with special attention to marketing produced outside of the small business LOBs
- Spring merchant-related risks will be managed primarily by the ESM Supplier Manager(s), but additional support may be necessary
Customer Support Model
Document and maintain customer support model for Spring, with special attention on escalation paths and workflows for complaints
- Align with small business operations teams, such as Call Centers, Social Media Watch, and Executive Resolutions, to raise awareness of Spring
- Lead Channels Hub process for Spring product updates and/or marketing campaigns and manage the initiatives required in the Channels Hub output
- Maintain all necessary sales and servicing materials, tools and training available for front-line agents, such as CBT Training and CRWeb pages, and identify potential new solutions
Monitor Spring complaints received through multiple channels and respond to customer concerns and issues as necessary
- Monitor and track Spring complaints received through multiple channels, from front-line agents as well as from non-traditional channels, and respond as necessary
- Share urgent complaints with Spring Team for immediate resolution
- Establish and follow guidelines for reporting Spring complaints received through non-traditional channels to Enterprise-wide systems
- Compile complaint reporting across channels and identify key themes to inform product roadmap and Deal/Community/Resource strategy
Equip the Field Teams with the information, training, and tools needed to effectively promote Spring and improve their leads gen efforts
- Share ongoing messaging to Field Teams on Spring product updates and/or marketing campaigns and maintain all necessary sales and servicing materials and training
- Collaborate with Spark Card and Small Business Banking to incorporate Spring into existing tools for Relationship Managers and Bankers, such as Rewards Builder and Salesforce
- Develop opportunities to promote Spring within ongoing Field Team training and leads gen initiatives, such as National Sales Meeting or Tradeshow/Events
You should have:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experienced project management and organizational skills, with a proactive and results-oriented workstyle
- Solid understanding of customer service and experience with complaint resolution
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop insights and challenge the status quo
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- Process management certification
- 5 years of operations or process experience
- 2 years of experience in customer service, risk management, supplier management, or other back office support
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top