Sourcer, Small Business
West Creek 2 (12072), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sourcer, Small Business
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join the Small Business Talent Acquisition team and manage the first stage of our recruiting process.
Talent Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via Workday, Avature)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience as a sourcer or full life-cycle recruiter
- 3 years of experience as a full life-cycle recruiter
- 2 years of experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- 2 years of experience with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top