1750 Tysons (12023), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Capital One's HR Tech team is looking for Front End Software Engineers to collaborate with business groups, in order to develop and deliver innovative technological solutions.
This team develops the best-in-class strategies and solutions for key internal business domains; providing key capabilities for critical cross-organization programs, and proving out emerging technologies, as well as DevOps best practices.
Ideally you should have experience with a mix of traditional, and modern technologies such as: node.js, Java, AngularJS, React, Python, REST, JSON, XML, Ruby, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, relational databases, Hadoop, Chef, Maven, iOS, Android, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios while continuously improving software engineering practices.
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions.
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Angular or AngularJS or React or jQuery
- At least 2 years of experience in building responsive web pages by utilizing any of these styling frameworks: CSS3 or Bootstrap or SASS or LESS
- Master's Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in web development
- 4+ years of experience in AngularJS
- 4+ years of experience in responsive web design
- 2+ years of experience in Angular+
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top