West Creek 2 (12072), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Do you want to work for a tech company that develops its own software and builds its own products? We are looking for skilled software engineers to join our shared Component team for the Recoveries Business in US Card. We are seeking engineers with passion and expertise in DevOps, Cloud environments, and automation tools. In this role, you will provide shared solutions to support our feature teams in continuously delivering features to our customers.
- Manage and maintain critical services within AWS (connectivity, resources, etc.)
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipeline, automation tools, and shared components to support feature team delivery
- Automate the provisioning and management of clusters allowing for multi-region deployment of containerized applications
- Provide monitoring and alerting solutions to ensure issue detection and fast recovery
- Assist with feature team support requests
- Assist with production support when issues arise
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- At least 1 year of experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, IAM, VPC, S3, Lambda, Route 53)
- At least 1 year of experience with programming languages (Python, Groovy, Java)
- At least 1 year of experience with Jenkins
- At least 1 year of experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef)
- At least 1 year of experience with monitoring services (Splunk, Datadog, New Relic, ELK)
- At least 1 year of experience with Agile practices (iterative delivery, Test Driven Development, paired programming)
- Master's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills
- AWS Certification
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with ECS and Cluster Management
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Git version control system
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top