Small Business Event’s Principal Process Coordinator
West Creek 8 (12080), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Small Business Event's Principal Process Coordinator
Principle Coordinator- Small BusinessEvent's Process Leader
In this exciting role with the Small Business Trade Show & Events Experience Team, you will be responsible for assisting with customer experiences, regulatory monitoring and B2B acquisitions.
• You will engage with existing/potential Spark Business customers during event pre-planning, and post event follow up.
• Comfortable engaging with Clients by phone, email and face to face
• Strong background in working with hotels includingrooming lists, budget management, room setup and assessing audio visual needs.
• Ensure regular knowledge and best practice sharing among internal and external team
• Demonstrate a strong passion and resourcefulness for event planning (ticket distribution, logistics, etc)
• Comfortable interacting w/Manager + roles and potential Customers
• Work closely with Manager & Sr. Manager to ensure all legal/compliance/regulatory guidance is properly executed and any potential issues are documented and resolved
• Actively problem solve during the show and post show to ensure sales team is properly informed and customer issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Support cohesive events/cross functional team throughclear communication
• Maintain appropriate KL documentationfor audit, reporting out and historical tracking
• Assist the Tradeshow Team with Events, Processes, and BAU with Registration, Badging, and Logistics.
This person will demonstrate:
• Initiative with a problem solving 'can do' approach; results focused
• Positive, collaborative, hardworking attitude, with a passion for events management and client experiences
• Proven record of minimal supervision in managing of projects/programs in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities with competing deadlines
• Excellent judgment & commitment to customers
• Regulatory experience in high visibility channels
• Experience in supporting teams/people to execute projects/initiatives
• At least 2 years of experience in a customer centric environment
• At least 2 years of experience within a heavy call volume environment
• Experience in event planning
• Experience in B2B Sales
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, creative design software and Cvent invitation system
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top