Senior System Integrator, Finance Technology
West Creek 3 (12073), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Senior System Integrator, Finance Technology
Capital One Financial Services is looking for a Master System Integrator to become a key member of our Finance Technology Team
In this role, you'll use your experience to help move the Finance Technology team forward with our Technology agenda by managing the systems that support our Global Finance business partners. You will provide a full-spectrum of technology services from configuration of COTS application software, data integration across the environment and exploring new technology capabilities' applications into our domains.
- Collaborate with Agile teams in planning, developing, implementing, and supporting new or existing applications
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user needs and thorough understanding of business problems with varying levels of complexity
- Partner with product owners, business partners, and end users to understand business processes and concepts
- Be passionate about technological trends in the market with the ability to leverage them in driving innovation and educate others on how they can be used
- Understanding all pieces of the puzzle so you can see the big picture / end-to-end value stream.
- Managing the team in finding refined solutions to complex challenges and helping the entire team meet its commitments
- Solicit, analyze, and negotiate customer requirements under minimal guidance and direction
- Define and implement application infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (or other cloud platforms)
- Provide technical guidance and consult concerning business implications of application development projects
- Identify and address cross-project dependencies and impacts
- Identify risks/issues in a timely manner and appropriately mitigate/escalate
- Educate others on capabilities and constraints of technology platforms
- Experience working both independently and collaboratively to solve problems and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Experience participating in design, build and testing of system solutions
- Experience in data ETL & lineage
- Experience with full life-cycle cloud-based software implementation activities
GL, Reconciliation, system integrator, BSA, aplication configuration, Fiserv Frontier ReconPlus, Agile, Scrum, cloud, AWS
- We currently have multiple openings at different levels in the System Integrator job family, and tracking all candidates under this requisition*
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 1 years of experience in IT projects
- At least 1 years of experience in system analysis
- At least 1 years of experience in software support
- At least 1 years of experience with Financial Systems
- +1 year prior experience with Fiserv Frontier ReconPlus
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top