Senior Software Engineer w/ IAM experience
22 Fourth Street (61036), United States of America, San Francisco, California
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Senior Software Engineer w/ IAM experience
Senior SailPoint Software Engineer, position with Capital One Services in VA, TX or CA.
- Analyze internal user needs and desired results and develop software solutions with responsibility for the delivery of software applications, with limited or no supervision
- Develop robust and automated support model for Identity Management services
- Perform application testing and validation, documentation and build automated testing procedures
- Monitor system performance trends and identify potential issues
- Serve as an expert and knowledge source for the escalation of complex platform and operation issues
- Present complex IT concepts and project metrics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 5 years’ of experience with Identity Management solutions
- At least 3 years’ experience in supporting Sailpoint IdentityIQ
- At least 2 years’ experience with Java
- Master’s degree or military experience
- 5+ years of experience in Identity Access Management
- 2+ years of experience leading set up operations for Identity Management product and infrastructure
- 2+ years of experience upgrading IdentityIQ and 2+ years of experience patching IdentityIQ
- 1+ years of experience with automation of unit testing and 1+ years of experience testing of IdentityIQ using automated testing tools
- 1+ years of experience in AWS OR 1+ years of experience using dev-ops automation tools
- Have been part of at least 2 implementations/upgrades of SailPoint IdentityIQ
- At least 3 years’ experience in support/operations of custom workflows, connectors to major platforms both OOTB and through custom connector
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Director, Digital Product Marketing
Mazen is transforming the financial industry, one groundbreaking product at a time. By applying imaginative marketing techniques, Mazen shines the spotlight on Capital One’s most impactful financial technologies.
Back to top