Senior Software Engineer
Locations: VA - McLean, United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Senior Software Engineer
Do you want to work for a tech company that writes its own code, develops its own software, and builds its own products? Do you want to work hand in hand with Data Scientists, Machine Learning Experts and other brilliant Technologists to create cutting edge solutions in the Identity and Access Management Space? Do you want to lead your own team to accomplish the impossible?
- Lead a development team of five responsible for the continual development of several Capital One Identity and Access Management systems and applications.
- Enhance IAM capabilities that are coupled with Machine Learning models.
- Enhance Role Mining capabilities that make use of Data Science driven outputs.
- Lead teams to enhance performance and achieve targets; identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness; measure and track performance.
- Support enterprise-wide compliance with enterprise standards, processes and policies.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Think out of the box and develop creative solutions with current products and their capabilities to solve business and functional needs
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- At least 2 years' experience in Java and .Net development
- At least 2 years' experience with MVC for Web applications
- At least 2 years' experience in building and deploying applications in Docker
- At least 2 years' experience implementing and building stacks in AWS, including deploying Docker containers
- Knowledge of Network concepts (Firewalls, IP, etc)
- At least 2 years of experience with CyberArk
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top