Senior Salesforce Engineer
Plano 6 (31066), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Senior Salesforce Engineer
Capital One is looking for a Salesforce Engineer, who will jump right into the role without much oversight.
- are self-motivated
- drive design, implementation, testing, and release in an agile environment, using modern methodologies and open source tools
- lead and deliver the most elegant and scalable solutions, whether it's for a complex new feature or a simple bug fix
- build a complete application from the database development to the front-end / UI with nothing more than a conceptual understanding, and visual designs, as needed.
- constantly learn and grow your skills.
- work well and collaborate with a nimble, autonomous, cross-functional team of makers, breakers, doers, and disruptors who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
If we're talking to you, please continue reading and apply today!
A Day in the Life:
- Analyze internal users' needs and desired results and develop software solutions with responsibility for the delivery of software applications, with limited or no supervision.
- Develop applications using Salesforce.com APEX, Lightning Components, AngularJS, REST APIs, SQL, and Dataloader.
- Write, design, test, implement, and debug your own programs
- Perform application testing, validation, and documentation.
- Document design decisions and develop software components, adhering to existing process guidelines.
- Coordinate software installation and monitor implementation process.
- Monitor system performance trends and identify potential issues.
- Serve as an expert and knowledge source for the escalation of complex application design and development issues.
- Present complex IT concepts and project metrics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
The Tech Stack:
- At least 3 years of Software Development experience
- At least 2 years of experience developing Salesforce.com platform
- At least 2 years of experience with Apex
- At least 2 years of experience with ETL
- At least 3 years of experience with SQL
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- 1+ years of experience Visualforce, APEX and Salesforce.com administration.
- 5+ years of experience with RDBMS databases, such as: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, DB2
- 1+ year of experience with DevOps / CICD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment) utilizing tools, such as but not limited to: Jenkins, Ant, Maven
- Salesforce Certified Developer or Administrator
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
7933 Preston Rd.
Plano, TX 75024
Back to top