Senior Salesforce Developer
11 West 19th Street (22008), United States of America, New York, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Senior Salesforce Developer
The Commercial Bank has invested in the Salesforce platform as our primary user interface to transform how we deliver an exceptional client experience.
As a part of the Salesforce Service Cloud Technology Team, you will bring a balance of analytical rigor as well as pragmatic and timely delivery of business value in an agile and iterative environment. As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will also have an intellectual curiosity to innovate and disrupt the status quo while working towards growing the role to support consistent quality delivery of end-user changes.
- Develop code to meet story acceptance criteria
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives
- Proactively communicate innovative Salesforce.com capabilities to internal customers as a mean to continually provide vibrant solutions
- Develop and support the functionality of the salesforce Service Cloud platform
- Focused on achieving efficiency through the definition, alignment, and execution of configuration changes
- Grow the scope of changes approved to be made directly by the Salesforce Administrator
- Creation of in-sprint automated testing scripts
- Assists with Agile story grooming to better define technical configuration changes and translate business intent
- Develop trusted relationships with both business Product Owners and technology teammates to optimize delivery of changes
- Agile mindset to contribute to a collaborative environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation and learning; promotes continuous improvement
- Seek to continuously grow by proactively seeking and embracing constructive feedback while also providing the same level of feedback to colleagues in Capital One's open and collaborative culture
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions
- Bachelor Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of Salesforce Development experience
- At least 5 years of experience working on programs with custom code, custom configuration, and integration efforts
- Advanced Salesforce Developer certification
- 2+ years of experience in Service Cloud and Service console
Relocation assistance will be provided for candidates who qualify.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Jyotisana manages five teams who simultaneously work on internal and external technology projects in areas from communication to customer service.
Back to top