Senior Marketing Manager- Paribus
678 Broadway (22009), United States of America, New York, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Senior Marketing Manager- Paribus
We are new and ambitious…and we're just getting started!
We started in a Brooklyn apartment in June 2014, with an idea to help customers save money. Since then we've brought on some of the most passionate and intelligent team members on the planet (well we think) and exponentially grown our user base. We joined forces with Capital late in 2016 and are continuing to build on our promise to customers by developing software that understands an individual's spend and acts on opportunities to get them time and money back.
We are building a product that will innovate customer spending relationships and deliver on the savings customers deserve while promoting loyalty at supported retailers (including Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Bloomingdales, Macy's Bonobos, JCrew, NewEgg, Costco and more).
Our team is comprised of customers, challenge seekers, start-up junkies and data miners who see the big picture. You'll want to talk to us if you are motivated by disrupting the norm and helping customers, you have a great sense of humor and take your profession seriously but not yourself, you thrive in a growing environment and possess a desire and knack for learning new skills.
As a Senior Marketing Manager for Paribus, you will be responsible for strategic decision making and execution for Paribus. The role is a mix of core brand strategy development, product work, media buying, marketing analytics and optimization. An ideal candidate will be comfortable navigating marketing and user level data to inform and execute marketing strategy while operating with tremendous empowerment and autonomy. This position reports directly to the Head of Marketing and will be based in New York, New York.
- Lead, design and execute test strategies and marketing campaigns for user acquisition across multiple channels including Capital One
- Manage all marketing reporting including funnel analysis, new user and cohort reporting, engagement metrics and email campaigns
- Collaborate with Creative, Legal, Brand and Card and influence other internal stakeholders to push key projects forward
- Partner with Design, Product and Engineering associates to optimize landing pages and onboarding funnels to achieve acquisition and onboarding goals
- Manage key agency relationships and combine creative thinking with a data-driven approach to deliver results
- Strong analytical, project management, marketing and creative skills
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence decision makers
- Ability to make strategically bold marketing strategy decisions in a disciplined, fact-based manner
- Proven ability to work independently and demonstrate intellectual rigor
- Ability to deliver compelling partner presentations
- Experience leading digital marketing and brand strategy efforts in large organizations, along with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously (bonus points for experience working in new or high growth organizations)
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a competitive and dynamic environment
- Experience with a variety of marketing channels
- Data analytics experience proficiency and fluency in Excel, Power Point
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing
- At least 3 years of data analysis experience in a marketing function
- At least 2 years experience leading cross functional team environment and with external agencies and partners
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- 5 years of Project Management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top