Senior Manager, Program Management
West Creek 2 (12072), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Senior Manager, Program Management
The Enterprise Brand Strategy and Management team oversees the Company brand strategy, marketing/brand/campaign insights, naming and identity development, brand education and governance, the department's Pro Bono program and our Company's technology marketing strategy. The One Brand Program is the way the work of this team is delivered to the enterprise.
Senior Manager, Program Management responsibilities are:
- Accountable for well managed delivery of the One Brand Program initiatives through established processes and procedures; Planning, Development and Launch
- Accountable for evaluation and maintenance of overall One Brand Program health; Metrics and Performance
- Directs the creation and implementation of processes, tools, infrastructure and technology in support of Brand Management operations
- Leads and directs Program Management team (project and program managers) to effectively manage work, allocate resources, and continue to foster a community of practice across the teams
- Tracks, and aligns stakeholder acceptance of, program deployment effectiveness; implements contingency plans as needed
- Ensures information flow to, from, and between Brand Management Program leadership
- Facilitates interactions among the Brand Management Program leadership team, ensuring groups are working on the right activities
- Responsible for staying tuned to the culture, processes and structure of Brand Marketing and the Enterprise to ensure success of the program
- Stays abreast of high-impact, high-leverage improvements and cross-functional collaboration opportunities while benchmarking performance and investment against industry best practices
- Is a beacon for change management for the One Brand team and beyond
- With buy-in from Brand leadership, identifies, recommends and leads the implementation of these opportunities, including cross functional implementation teams, to increase overall effectiveness of the Brand Management Program.
- Bachelor's Degree or Military experience
- At least 8 years of project management experience
- At least 3 years of program management experience
- At least 3 years of experience leading, managing and coaching Agile teams
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top