Locations: VA - Richmond, United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
As a Capital One Senior Manager in Identity and Access Management, you'll drive dramatic change within our internal identity management solutions. You will enhance IAM experience for our workforce users while improving security. You will drive the collaboration and communication with our users and application teams to provide secure access for over 60,000 people 24x7.
- Lead collaboration and communication with our businesses and partner organizations on transformation of workforce authentication focusing on improved user experience
- Partner with our engineering and development teams on driving SSO platform onboarding of over 500+ applications and multi-factor authentication (MFA) at enterprise scale
- Drive key initiatives with our business lines on enhancing the quality of our access management data
- Drive a strong collaboration on the best user experience with minimal risk for our tools and services with our lines of business
- Ensure that all initiatives have appropriate involvement from Cyber, compliance organizations, technical operations, enterprise architecture, service desk, and other groups as appropriate
- Monitor emerging standards, technologies and innovations and apply to roadmap appropriately
- Manage to a budget
- Provide leadership, direction, and development to direct reports and team members
- Bachelor Degree or military experience
- At least 8 years of IT experience
- At least 2 years of experience with enterprise identity or access management solutions
- 5 + years of Identity and Access Management Experience
- 2 + years of experience operating in cloud environments
- 2 + years of experience running SSO at enterprise scale
- 2 + years of experience running MFA at enterprise scale
- 2 + years of experience with password or credential management in an enterprise environment
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top