Senior Director - Enterprise IAM
7900 Westpark Drive (12131), United States of America, Tysons, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Senior Director - Enterprise IAM
As a Capital One Senior Director- Enterprise IAM, you'll drive change within our internal identity and access management solutions. Our IAM solutions have a presence in three different cloud environments, we serve 70 million LDAP request per day; fulfill 500K access requests per month and manage 10.3M pieces of access across 1.5M accounts. We are continuously improving and innovating, as evidencedby our presentations at AWS re:Invent and Google Next. Join us as we transform the way we provide the right access at the right time.
- Stay on the cutting edge of identity and technology, researching and recommending identity strategies for adoption by tech teams within the enterprise
- Monitor modern and emerging platforms and technologies for IAM needs and recommend roadmap items to support
- In partnership with Cybersecurity and Endpoint teams, create and execute a strategy for device identity and device-related authentication
- In partnership with Cybersecurity and business teams, create and execute a strategy for third party identity
- Work closely with Capital One's digital (customer) identity organization to identify opportunities for partnership and re-use
- Ensure that all owned initiatives have appropriate involvement from cybersecurity, compliance organizations, technical operations, enterprise architecture, service desk, and other groups as needed
- Monitor emerging standards, technologies, innovations, and practices and apply to roadmap appropriately
- For all owned solutions, ensure reliability and resiliency targets are met and solutions are designed with a focus on security, compliance, and user experience
- Manage to a budget
- Provide leadership, direction, and development to direct reports and team members
- Bachelor Degree or military experience
- At least 8 years of IT experience
- At least 3 years of experience with enterprise identity or access management solutions
- At least 3 years of experience with IT security
- At least 4 years of experience in people management
- 5+ years of Identity and Access Management experience
- 4+ years of experience driving change in an enterprise environment
- 2+ years of experience operating in cloud environments
- 2+ years of experience owning and operating enterprise services
At this time, Capital One will sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Jyotisana manages five teams who simultaneously work on internal and external technology projects in areas from communication to customer service.
Back to top