Senior Digital Product Recruiter
Towers Crescent 2 (12067), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Senior Digital Product Recruiter
Do you dig companies that are all about agile product management, design thinking, and disrupting and challenging the status quo? We're a tech company that happens to be a bank, and our Product team build and deliver products that place the user at the heart of the experience. Our Digital Talent Acquisition team is at the forefront of attracting, sourcing and retaining great Product & Design talent that's helping to change banking for good. We provide a best-in-class experience for candidates and hiring teams, and we have a ton of fun along the way. Our culture and people are integral to our growth and success. We're looking for team members with a knack for finding the best of the best - join us and find out how you can help change the way our millions of customers are interacting with their money.
Senior Recruiter - Product Management
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting. This will include creating position descriptions, sourcing candidates, screening candidates, advising hiring managers on hire decisions, and negotiating offers.
- Source stellar candidates. Look beyond direct applications and leverage search engines, career sites, events, and open source tech sites to find the best talent.
- Advise leadership on market trends and better ways to find and retain great talent.
- Assessing difficulty of position to fill and setting the candidate pipeline strategy (i.e., marketing, Linkedin sourcing, push for referrals, etc.)
- Engage with hiring manager on progress and determining whether a strategy shift is needed to secure the right talent
- Facilitate interview feedback and aiding in candidate selection
- Making offers and closing identified candidates
- Be a self-starter that likes to lead change and work on ad-hoc projects beyond core role
- Transitions post-offer administrative work to the Hiring Logistics Team (non-delivery admin support function)
- Have a passion for product, design & technology. We geek out on this stuff - hope you do too!
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a full life cycle recruiter
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- 5+ years of experience as a full lifecycle tech, product or design recruiter
- 3+ years of experience as a sourcing specialist
- Experience recruiting at start-ups or big tech firms
- Prior experience supporting multiple hiring managers at once while developing and enhancing excellent working relationships with those managers and their teams
- Ability to influence and drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top