Senior DevOps Engineer
West Creek 5 (12075), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Senior DevOps Engineer
As a DevOps Engineer at Capital One you will be challenged with the responsibility of working on cutting-edge solutions in an advanced cloud environment. You will work on an expansive new enterprise search platform based on Elastic Search, running in AWS. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with passionate professionals in the DevOps and developer community at Capital One.
In addition, you will bring strong expertise in AWS and excellent communication skills, and a passion for documentation. You will be insatiably curious - you ask why, you explore, and are not be afraid to share your ideas. Last but not least, you love learning new technologies-we're always evolving!
- Bachelor's degreeor military experience
- At least 3 years of experience with AWS
- At least 2 year of experience working with Agile Development Practices
- Certified AWS Architect
- 2+ years of experience with Elastic Search
- 3+ years of experience Production Support experience in Unix and Windows environments
- 3+ years of experience with Linux, server automation and scripting
- 1+ year of experience with container technology using Docker
- 3+ years of experience with modern scripting languages and frameworks
- 2+ years of database experience with Oracle or SQL Server or PostgreSQL or MongoDB
- 2+ years of experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk or Zabbix
Relocation assistance will be provided for candidates who qualify!
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
Back to top