McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Senior Associate Product Manager
Want to launch innovative digital products in a 18 trillion dollar marketplace? Looking to lead an integrated team using leading-edge technology, human-centered design thinking and agile methods? Can you apply creative problem-solving skills to solve complex business challenges?
If so, you may be the next Product Manager to drive the digital agenda for Capital One Commercial Business to Business Payments.
Capital One's Commercial Business to Business Payments team is defining the roadmap for the organization's digital strategy, designing new early stage products and services, and accelerating delivery through innovative methods and technologies. We are a high-tech company and an innovation laboratory within the only founder-led top 10 bank in the U.S.
Product Managers play a critical role in achieving our strategy. They lead teams of designers, engineers, data scientists and analysts to develop, launch, and enhance products and services that drive our business forward.
We are selectively recruiting for a Product Manager to develop and launch products that will reinvent how we interact with our Commercial customers as they manage their payments.
What will you do?
- Drive definition of strategy and success metrics for our digital products and be accountable for the full product lifecycle
- Talk to customers and users to identify opportunities and uncover untapped needs
- Work in a hands-on, collaborative environment with top designers and engineers to build breakthrough experiences and products that solve our users' most critical needs
- Apply cutting edge technology like automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to reimagine the way Capital One manages risk
Here's what you'll need to be successful:
- A bias to action and a proven track record of shipping successful products to market which exceed user expectations
- Knowledge and passion for emerging technologies and how they are used to empower developers and businesses to deliver great products.
- Grounding in human-centered design with a natural empathy for users
- Strategic thinking and an ability to effectively identify opportunities for growth in new businesses and markets
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
- Structured communication & storytelling skills with all audiences
- Significant experience applying analytical rigor to support technology decisions
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in digital product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).