802 Delaware Avenue (18052), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
Senior Associate, Accounting
- Prepare Regulatory and SEC disclosures related to capital reporting, including documentation and presentation of results to management and senior leadership
- Ensure regulatory reporting practices and documentation are in accordance with corporate policies and procedures, and applicable regulatory guidance.
- Perform periodic analysis and reporting of capital for stakeholders and management within necessary deadlines
- Respond to requests from other departments and perform research
- Participate in key corporate projects such as technology and data transformation, process improvement, and business initiatives
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to resolve issues and stay connected on process or product changes
- Provide ad hoc analysis to management
- Provide support for audit, risk and compliance groups
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting, external financial reporting, audit or finance, or a combination
- At least 1 year of experience with Google Office or Microsoft Office products, or a combination
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting, external financial reporting, audit or Finance, or a combination
- At least 1 year of experience in Tableau, Python, or SQL, or a combination
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website. Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).