Towers Crescent 2 (12067), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
As an Agile Scrum Master in Commercial Bank Technology, you will drive strategy and execute on high priority projects. From the very start, working with key stakeholders across the company, you will be challenged to excel and lead alongside the brightest talent in the industry and be rewarded for your achievements. You will be working with passionate leaders, developers, designers and product owners to deliver results that have a direct impact on the company's bottom line. You will be empowered to build high performing scrum teams to deliver exceptional software solutions which delight users and at the same time meet Capital One's high quality standards. Commercial Technology is hiring an Agile Scrum Master Manager to support agile teams within the fast-paced and growing Commercial Salesforce team.
- Communicate and facilitate effectively across diverse audiences within and outside your team (Stakeholders, Executives)
- Can remove obstacles for the team or direct obstacles to appropriate owners for resolution quickly
- Be knowledgeable about the software development lifecycle
- Provide perspective to the team and keep the team focused on critical deliverables and tasks.
- Be comfortable working with a wide range of roles and levels (business, compliance, Legal, IT, etc.)
- Motivate and model open communication to help surface issues for faster resolution
- Influence across wide range of stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree or Military experience
- CSM Certification (Certified Scrum Master)
- At least 3 years of agile delivery experience
- At least 3 years of experience using an Agile management/tracking tool such as Version1 or Jira
- SAFe Certification (Scaled Agile Framework Certification)
- 2+ years of experience as a Release Train Engineer
- PMP, Lean or Six Sigma certification
- 5+ Years of experience in agile delivery experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top