7900 Westpark Drive (12131), United States of America, Tysons, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
We are looking for driven individuals with proven leadership experience to join our team to create Capital One's next generation of services. The Salesforce Developer for the Salesforce Governance team will be responsible for helping to better manage and secure the platform across the enterprise. To be successful in this role, a strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform security features and API's is a must. The candidate should have demonstrated ability to develop new feature requests, measure the impact of feature enablement, implement and maintain API integrations. Experience with implementing encryption, addressing risk and security gaps on the Salesforce core platform is a huge plus.
- Build Salesforce.com application extensions using Apex, Visualforce and Lightning
- Support development and testing of new features
- Participate in project planning sessions with stakeholders to analyze business and technology requirements and outline proposed solutions
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Work with various teams across the organization to implement governance needs and requests within the Salesforce.com platform
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- At least 3 years of experience with Salesforce Development
- At least 3 years of experience with one of the following: SOAP and REST based web services, Apex, SQL, Visualforce, XML, HTML and CSS
- Salesforce Certified Developer certification
- Industry-recognized certifications in security, risk management, and/or governance (i.e. CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, SANS GIAC) are a plus
- 2+ years' experience in an Agile and DevOps environment
- 2+ years' experience in a financial institution or a technology company
- 2+ years of experience writing test scenarios
- 2+ years of experience testing software applications
Capital One will not consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top