Salesforce Administrator, Commercial Bank
NYC 299 Park Avenue (22957), United States of America, New York, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Salesforce Administrator, Commercial Bank
At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs. We want you to be curious and ask "what if?" Capital One started as an information strategy company that specialized in credit cards, and we have become one of the most impactful and disruptive players in the industry.
The Commercial Bank has invested in the Sales Force platform as our primary user interface to transform how work gets done and how we drive a phenomenal client experience in the Commercial Sales and Commercial Operations teams.
The Salesforce team works with our commercial bank driving programs that deliver innovative, enterprise Salesforce solutions. We are seeking an experienced and impassioned Salesforce administrator to join our Salesforce team.
The Salesforce Administrator will bring a balance of analytical rigor, pragmatic and timely delivery of business value in an agile and iterative environment. The individual will also have an intellectual curiosity to innovate and disrupt the status quo while working towards growing the role to support consistent quality delivery of end-user changes.
- Past success as a Salesforce Administrator on large Salesforce implementations
- Motivated by defining and living the Salesforce Administrator role as part of a brand new Salesforce implementation
- Thrive on building and delivering new capabilities with focus on efficiency and scalability.
- Highly functional in a dynamic, challenging environment
- Top notch communications skills with an Agile mindset
- Develop and support the functionality of the salesforce platform
- Focus on achieving efficiency through the definition, alignment, and execution of configuration changes
- Grow the scope of changes approved to be made directly by the Salesforce Administrator role
- Assists with Agile story grooming to better define technical configuration changes and translate business intent
- Develop trusted relationships with both business Product Owners and technology teammates to optimize delivery of changes
- Utilize internal tools and reporting to show efficiency gains
- Agile mindset to contribute to a collaborative environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation and learning; promotes continuous improvement
- Seek to continuously grow by proactively seeking and embracing constructive feedback while also providing the same level of feedback to colleagues in Capital One's open and collaborative culture
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills with a history of hands-on, detail orientation
- Ability to successfully collaborate with multiple technical functions in the areas of infrastructure, technical operations, software engineering and customer support
- A service oriented minded person who "Thinks Customer first"
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Bachelors Degree or Military Experience
- At least 2 years of Salesforce Administration experience
- At least 2 years of Salesforce experience implementing large implementations with Service Cloud or Sales Cloud console
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- At least 1 year of prior Agile experience
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- At least 1 year of experience implementing Salesforce, Salesforce APIs or App Exchange solutions
- Experience applying design thinking and human centered design principles to product development
- Prior experience in the banking industry
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top