7900 Westpark Drive (12131), United States of America, Tysons, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Salesforce System Administrator:
The Salesforce Administrator for Salesforce Governance team will be responsible for managing the platform and supporting multiple teams using the platform across all LOB's. Must be comfortable in communicating across a global business and amongst all management levels. The candidate will monitor industry best practices to ensure the company maintains a risk-based approach to its infrastructure practices. The ideal candidate will bring expertise with Salesforce.com and have experience in complex implementations, where multiple Salesforce orgs are connected to the Salesforce governance main hub.
To be successful in this role, a strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity, is a must. The candidate should have demonstrated ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption within Salesforce.com, handle case queues and understand how Salesforce API integrations work. Experience with addressing risk and security gaps on the Salesforce core platform is a huge plus.
- Handle all administrator functions including Salesforce user groups account maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks such as data backups and code back ups
- Establish and continually enhance user-based dashboards and analytics including on-demand reporting. Familiarity with Wave Analytics and Lightning UI is required
- Familiarity with Marketing Cloud preferred
- Manage email to case enhancements and changes and manage the case queue
- Support testing of all new features and work closely with the dev and the product teams
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations with internal systems
- Support Salesforce native and 3rd party apps review and assessments from all Salesforce user groups
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests and projects
- Assist with training of main hub users and growing the Salesforce.com skillset across the organization
- Benchmark with other Salesforce.com users in and outside of Capital One to identify and implement best-practices
- Maintain documentation for all new features in the hub, user guides, admin guides and system architecture
- Proactively communicate innovative Salesforce.com capabilities to internal customers as a mean to continually provide vibrant solutions
- Salesforce Admin 201 certification
- At least 3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- At least 3 years of experience with one of the following: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), or Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- At least 2 years' experience with traditional on-premises computing platforms (operating systems, databases, storage or backup devices, or virtualization)
- At least 2 years' experience with infrastructure security tools, designs, and best practices
- Bachelor's Degree
- Industry-recognized certifications in security, risk management, and/or governance (i.e. CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, SANS GIAC) are a plus
- 2+ years' experience in an Agile and DevOps environment.
- 2+ years' experience with technical management of 3rd party vendor relationships
- 2+ years' experience in a financial institution or a technology company
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Jyotisana manages five teams who simultaneously work on internal and external technology projects in areas from communication to customer service.
Back to top