Sales Enablement Specialist
- Dallas, TX
Plaza Of Americas (31012), United States of America, Dallas, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sales Enablement Specialist
The Sales Enablement Specialist (SES) will have a deep understanding of sales strategy, sales process and sales delivery in order to support the Treasury Management sales teams in achieving their revenue goals. The charter of the SES team is to prepare the Sales teams in going to market with products effectively. The SES will also have a deep understanding of Treasury products in order to support TM sales throughout the sales process. A primary responsibility of the SES will be collaboration with product management and marketing to prepare sales effectiveness collateral, including: Sales training materials, product FAQs, sales talk tracks, and product demos. The SES will also help establish selling and customer care routines in partnership with the client service organization.
In collaboration with Treasury Sales, Product, and Sales Analytics, the SES will create a Sales go to market strategy for their respective products to help drive revenue generating activities in support of those products. This will include creating and coordinating competency training on sales skills specific to their respective products, and contributing to product demo creation from intent to enhancements in partnership with tech teams. In addition, the SES will help coordinate the product exception and deal review process for sales to ensure sales and product readiness.
The SES will represent the "voice of the client" across Capital One's Strategic Commercial Services organization, and will gather, maintain, and provide market and competitive intelligence to Capital One's Product Management organization. This will serve to provide guidance on the market's desired enhancements of existing solutions and products and those the market would like developed. The Sales Enablement Specialist will be considered the subject matter and sales expert (SME) for the solutions they represent.
- Sales process - work closely with Sales Analytics and Sales to design and monitor sales programs and sales routines
- Help bring TM products to market by coordinating with product, marketing and delivery leads ensuring we are adhering to our Sales vision methodology and assisting in the redesign of material that supports our sales playbook
- Partner with Sales Market Managers to lead sales preparedness for existing and new products
- Design, develop and own sales programs that help drive TM revenue for the products supported
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Analytics and Product to identify and increase sales in underpenetrated segments & products
- Develop and / or recommend tools and demos that help in the sales process and coordinate training and usage metrics and success of tools
- Serve as a bridge between product, marketing, GTM and sales to ensure we have a client-focused, sales-forward program
- Create over-arching roadmaps, communication and change management plans for the products you support
- Gather, maintain and provide competitive market intelligence for the products your support and furthermore, prepare a Capital One response to market intelligence in order to overcome objections in the sales process inclusive of lost deal tracking
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years financial services experience
- At least 3 years of Treasury Management, Payables, Receivables experience
- In-depth Treasury Management, Payables, Receivables or related technology experience
- Individual must be a proven leader and effective decision maker
- Excellent relationship management and business development abilities, analytical and technical problem solving
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills, including multi-tasking, prioritization, meeting deadlines, follow-up, and attention to detail.
- Adaptable to multiple requests and daily internal & market changes
- Proven presentation, verbal and written communications skills to Leadership
- Master in Business Administration
- Certified Treasury Professional
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top