Risk Management Specialist
Nottingham Trent House (95002), United Kingdom, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Risk Management Specialist
We have several exciting opportunities to join our Operations Risk Management Team as a Risk Management Specialist.
You will conduct risk and control reviews, identify control improvement opportunities and work closely with the business to implement agreed actions.
You will be joining a great team offering fantstic future career opportunities.
- Conducting end-to-end risk and control reviews
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure identified control improvements are implemented
- Providing insight on risk and controls
- Providing support, guidance and coaching to the business on risk and controls
- Identifying potential thematic risk areas for review
- Assisting in managing the risk and control review pipeline
- Embedding an enterprise risk framework
- Promoting the use of PRIME as the enterprise system of record for risk management
Key skills & experience
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
- Naturally inquisitive
- Ideally Risk Management and compliance experience but experience of Testing or Auditing would also be relevant
- Experience of conducting risk and control reviews
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks and experience of implementing / embedding across complex businesses
- Previous experience in financial services or similar regulated industry
Capital One is committed to diversity in the workplace.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Back to top