Reporting & Analysis Manager - Tableau
McLean 2 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Reporting & Analysis Manager - Tableau
The Reporting & Analysis Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, analyzing, and sustaining the repeatable operational mechanisms to effectively and efficiently manage the US Card Tech Vertical & Horizontal Services portfolio of products and engineering practices success to enabling growth and deliver technology innovation:
In order to protect Capital One's assets and ambitions, we are instituting a US Card Tech Vertical & Horizontal Services distributed, shared risk management framework to support US Card Tech Vertical & Horizontal Services risk decisions around policies, investments, capabilities and operations. The framework will ensure we monitor, understand and manage US Card Tech Vertical & Horizontal Services risks as Capital One pursues our business objectives.
As a Reporting and Analysis Manager on the US Card Tech Vertical & Horizontal Services Metrics & Reporting team, you will be immersed into US Card Tech Vertical & Horizontal Services and technology risks, which will allow our US Card Tech Vertical & Horizontal Services organization to pinpoint how US Card Tech Vertical & Horizontal Services risks are connected to other corporate risks and business outcomes / consequences, ensuring business decisions are informed by cyber. You will develop and coordinate reporting to the Board of Directors, executive leadership, management, and practitioners to aid in articulating and driving understanding of the enterprise US Card Tech Vertical & Horizontal Services risk posture. This will give you a bird's eye view into the key programs and domains across US Card Tech Vertical & Horizontal Services and Technology organizations that manage and report key US Card Tech Vertical & Horizontal Services and technology risks.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Serve as one of the US Card Tech Vertical & Horizontal Services CTO organization's (i.e., US Card Verticals CTO tower) primary point of contact for our CTO tower and participate in, or help prepare for recurring or ad hoc meetings
- Develop the framework and approach for implementing a recurring reporting process and metrics
- Compile, organize, and analyze compliance, delivery, resiliency, operational engineering, etc. metrics and develop reports to effectively manage a portfolio of products, services, and capabilities
- Develop and oversee coordination of reports for the US Card Verticals CTO portfolio and other internal or external entities on behalf of the CTO tower
- Manage multiple efforts simultaneously and ensure consistency across reporting products and executive forums
- Understand the US Card Tech Vertical tower's strategy and initiatives to articulate and report the progress against the delivery progress and outcomes
- Engage and collaborate with key stakeholders across Capital One from the first, second, and third line organizations
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience managing, consulting, or auditing in the fields of information security, cyber, technology, or risk management.
- At least 3 years of experience developing and managing internal governance processes and procedures
- At least 2 years of experience leading change management process improvement
- At least 3 years of stakeholder management experience from executive-level to working-level interactions
- At least 2 years of experience drafting cybersecurity, IT-related reports or analytic assessments for senior executives
- At least 2 years of experience developing, analyzing, reporting executive-level reports or dashboards
- Ability to manage multiple high-visibility and high-impact projects while maintaining superior results
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and begin contributing immediately
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and to interact effectively at all levels of the organization, and to influence senior management and executives
- Deep expertise with producing and analyzing metrics and communicating the implications of the data to executives and other stakeholders within and outside of Card Tech
- Passion and expertise in customer-facing products and technology
- Ability to work between technical and non-technical associates to create mutual understanding of concepts
- Ability to think and operate independently with limited guidance
- Ability to take ownership of and drive business results and desired outcomes
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top