Tulsa Eastgate (33003), United States of America, Tulsa, Oklahoma
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Capital One is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses, and commercial clients. Ranked #127 on the Fortune 500, Capital One is one of the nation's top 10 banks and has one of the most widely recognized brands in the business. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds come together to make Capital One a great company and a great place to work.
The Repossession department is looking for Collection specialists seeking career advancement. If you are a master negotiator and like to help customers while minimizing delinquency, then this is the job for you. As a Repossession associate you will be responsible for calling significantly delinquent customers to arrange for payments and work with vendors to ensure Capital One collateral is located and retrieved from customers that are unwilling to pay. The main objective of the role is to resolve customer delinquency and avoid repossession of the collateral.
- Negotiates payment arrangements from significantly delinquent customers.
- Works with vendors to ensure Capital One collateral is located and retrieved as necessary
- Utilizes skip tracing tools to locate customers successfully
- Uses queue management skills to in order to work an assigned group of accounts
***Schedule will be assigned once hired. Will be during any of the hours of operation listed below.
Department hours of operation:
- Monday - Friday: 7am - 9pm
- Saturday: 8am - 5pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 9pm
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience in collections or at least 1 year of experience in a call center or at least 1 year of experience in customer service
- Associate Degree
- At least 1 year of experience in Auto Finance Loss Mitigation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer contact environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top