Relationship Manager, Sr. Manager
Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Relationship Manager, Sr. Manager
At Capital One, we strive to create a world class experience for our customers. As a Sr. Manager - Operations and Contact Center, you will lead and develop a team of call center associates in Identity Services (IDS) Operations. We seek someone who is entrepreneurial-minded to leverage your operations experience in this high-impact role.
You will be a strategic leader, accountable for achieving business goals for the Identity Services Team within Capital One. You will leverage your communication and storytelling skills to communicate to a diverse group of individuals from front line associates to leaders within the business.
You will define and execute the initial go-live customer support strategy for emerging business on our Identity Services. You will monitor and further develop the contact center to best support ongoing customer support needs and provide feedback to the product development cycle.
- Lead the performance of a team responsible for providing a "best in class" service delivery experience for Capital One Identity Services customers.
- Provide budgetary insight and recommendations to IDS management team, creating & owning the contact center operations plan, achieving business goals, performance management, staffing plan development, and development of long term business goals/vision including team growth, scalability, and retention plans
- Drive individual, team and department efficiency and productivity through effective and efficient metric management
- Uphold effective standards of performance management. Motivate associates and help them achieve their career aspirations while maximizing their growth potential
- Leverage coaching and self-discovery techniques that invite direct reports to improve on their strengths and opportunities
- Establish the development and execution of repeatable, scalable, and efficient processes within the team.
- Maintain high levels of team and individual morale through change and development including team awards & individual recognition program(s)
- Develop methods to encourage and implement process improvements
- Execute quality monitoring requirements that deliver intent and customer satisfaction goals
- Foster cross team relationships with Development & Product teams
- Ensure key operational and customer performance targets are met (Customer Satisfaction, Associate Engagement, Net Promoter Score, Service Levels).
- Execute on high level strategy, while also involved in day-to-day detail
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in People Management
- At least 5 years of experience in Process Management
- Management level experience in building out a new operation
- Superior people skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top