Recoveries Inbound Coordinator
James River Center 2 (12041), United States of America, Chester, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Recoveries Inbound Coordinator
An account with Capital One represents more than just a credit card or dollars and cents on a screen. At Capital One, we recognize that very few things are more personal and important than your money and financial well-being. That's why our work matters, and why we're looking for passionate, motivated, and tech-savvy individuals for our contact centers who are eager to help our customers.
What you'll do
In this role, you will be the understanding voice on the other end of the line that partners with our customers to get their accounts back on track. You'll have the opportunity to make a significant difference in our customers' lives as you help devise creative payment solutions that consider each of our customers' unique life circumstances.
How you'll do it
At Capital One, it's very important that our associates have the necessary skills and know-how to succeed in their roles and best serve our customers. For that reason, we invest heavily in both formal and informal learning and development opportunities such as leadership programs, internships, and job shadowing. Through these training programs and your day-to-day work, you'll find that successful associates at Capital One will:
- Be proactive
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus rooted in empathy and overall quality scores
- Embrace constant change in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Communicate effectively with peers, management, and customers
- Be a team player
- Exercise good judgment and independent decision-making skills
- Balance a human-first approach to banking in an increasingly technology-driven and digital era
- Display dependability with a solid attendance record, and not currently on any type of disciplinary action.
- Effective time management in a flexible and ever changing environment
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional listening, questioning and call control techniques
- Ability to adhere to a proven standard of work process
A role at a Capital One contact center offers a unique employment opportunity. You'll work for a Fortune 100 company that still operates and innovates with the vigor of a start-up. You'll develop transferable work skills in a job that helps customers when they need it the most. You'll enjoy a generous benefits package at a company where you're valued by your peers and management. If this sounds appealing, then apply to join our Capital One family!
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- At least 2 years of post-high school education, Associate Degree, or Military experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a call center environment or in loss mitigation
- Experience in Google Suite or Microsoft Office Products
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
Back to top