McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
As Senior RBAC Engineer at Capital One, you will drive strategy and execute on high priority projects for the company. You will work with smart and passionate people to deliver results that have a direct impact on the company's bottom line. You will take on important and exciting responsibility from day one, working with key stakeholders across the company. You will be challenged to excel and lead alongside the brightest talent in the industry and be rewarded for your achievements.
As Senior RBAC Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and administration of enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management (IAM) roles solutions and processes. The person will assist in deploying and administering automated access roles, access control reporting, and working with business partners in the development and maintenance of access roles
- Ability to work with enterprise automated provisioning/de-provisioning systems, preferably SailPoint's Identity IQ Platform
- Define and maintain provisioning and access workflow processes
- Assist in developing access control reports and following up to ensure access controls are working appropriately
- Responsible for creating Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC) and working with the business and within IT on role engineering
- Leverage problem solving skills to ensure plans deliver on intent and maintain key documentation
- Partner with customers and stakeholders to provide strategic and tactical thought partnership to effectively drive role development
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders across all levels to manage, inform, and influence outcomes
- Forge relationships with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of commitments
- Identify ways to improve and streamline business process
- Ability to manage multiple efforts simultaneously
- Ability to work with a geographically diverse team
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Identify and Access Management
- At least 3 years of experience working with roles based access management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Economics
- 5+ years of experience with designing, implementing and administering enterprise automated provisioning/de-provisioning systems
- 3+ years of experience with SailPoint's Identity IQ Platform
- 3+ years of Financial Services experience
- 2+ years of experience designing and implementing identity and access workflow processes
- 1+ years of experience with XML / JSON
- 1+ years of experience with BEAN SHELL
- 1+ years of experience with Oracle SQL
- 1+ years of experience in Microsoft Office, including Visio and Project
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or [email protected]
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Back to top