Locations: VA - Richmond, United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Product Owner, Axon Platform, Card Customer Management
Axon is a new orchestration capability that enables business capabilities across all of Card. When Card wants to interact with a customer to ensure we make the right decision for Capital One and the customer, Axon is there to help deliver the right customer experience, at the right time, and in the right channels. We are a critical part of supporting some of Card's biggest growth levers including Acquisitions, Fraud, Line Management, and new growth initiatives. As a part of the team, you'll get to help us understand our users needs and define the direction of the platform. All while working with the latest technology and an amazing team.
We are looking for a Product Owner to help define and deliver an ambitious vision to drive innovation and reach our customers in the moments that matter. You will empower our business partners to do their best work through platforms that are easier to use and don't limit the imagination. And you'll do this while driving meaningful customer experiences and outcomes.
General areas of responsibilities:
- Set product vision and lead roadmapping, goal setting, prioritizing, capability delivery, and product roll-out strategy
- Serve as a Product Owner, leading a highly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team to develop and enhance interactive line management features
- Continually drive to understand customer needs and use that data to define our platform strategy
- Build and maintain strong relationships and feedback loops with leaders and stakeholders who manage the downstream operations and processes that depend on the capabilities and performance of our platforms.
The ideal candidate is someone who friends and colleagues describe as:
- Equally comfortable setting future-oriented strategy and vision as they are designing and delivering capabilities today.
- A person who leads with humility and invests in the success of peers and teammates
- A natural leader who sparks conversations, invites stakeholders into his/her design process, creates advocacy/alignment, and looks for opportunities to achieve win-win outcomes.
- One with a high level of intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity.
- A fantastic storyteller who is at ease presenting to senior executives.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Master's degree
- 5+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 5+ years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).