Product Marketing Lead (Creditwise)
McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Product Marketing Lead (Creditwise)
Capital One is seeking a passionate Principal Associate to help lead the marketing for a fast growing digital product. This role sits within the Card Marketing organization and works closely with the Marketing & Analysis team. The role is a mix of core brand strategy development, execution and marketing analytics and optimization. The ideal candidate will be comfortable navigating marketing and user level data to inform and execute marketing strategy with tremendous empowerment and autonomy. The Principal Associate will work with an energized group of product managers, analysts, and brand individuals who are unified by a common goal to deliver an aggressive growth plan for a high profile digital product.
- Analyze business results, marketplace trends and consumer insights to inform/ advance positioning, product strategy, claims, branding and marketing strategy
- Champion consumer insights to deliver compelling and differentiated strategies and tactics that deliver against segment objectives
- Participate as the marketing lead in collaborative cross-functional teams (business partners, creative teams, legal, compliance, etc.)
- Manage marketing campaigns from concept to launch which includes strategy development, business case, briefing marketing/creative teams, managing the various projects required, communicating with stakeholders, and driving marketing best practices and new marketing trends into the work.
- Uncover core marketing insights by analyzing marketing performance data including Site Catalyst, Adobe Analytics, Kochava, and Google Ad Words
- Keep senior leadership informed about marketing campaign performance on a weekly basis
- Fail fast and optimize marketing campaigns based on a mix of data analysis and marketing gut
- Identify unique digital marketing channels to step change product growth
A digital-forward thinker with a hunger to embrace digital marketing
- An ideal candidate will have experience leading digital marketing and brand strategy efforts in large organizations, along with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience leading and analyzing marketing metrics to inform marketing strategy
- Experience marketing a digital product, app or website.
- Detailed-orientated with strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Highly effective communication skills with outstanding writing and presentation abilities.
- Experience with a variety of marketing channels (eg: direct mail, digital channels, social media, print, radio, television)
- At least 3 years of experience leading marketing strategy efforts and creative teams
- At least 3 years of experience leading brand strategy or at least 3 years of experience leading product management team on the client side
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing programs, including planning, execution and analysis
- Experience leading marketing analytics (Site Catalyst, Adobe Analytics, Kochava, and Google Ad Words)
- 2 years of work experience in financial services marketing
- 2 years experience marketing a digital product or service
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top