Product Manager, Web
Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Product Manager, Web
We are looking for a Product Manager who is exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about building great products and experiences. You will have the rare opportunity to work at the vanguard of web, mobile, and digital platforms. The ideal candidate is resourceful, analytical, self-motivating and has great attention to detail.
In this role you will:
- Lead a highly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team to develop and enhance web products. You will translate business strategies into products that delight our customers and position our company for substantial growth. You are a dynamic product owner who will rally the team and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with internal partners. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders in support of Capital One's lines of business.
- Take market analysis, user feedback, analytics and best practices into consideration when driving product strategy.
- Define product direction, prioritize and manage features that will deliver best of class experiences for Capital One consumers.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Proven track record in getting stuff done and delivering products that deliver substantial value
- Entrepreneurial, startup, or corporate innovation experience
- Proven creative vision and ability to connect with consumers
- High level of intellectual curiosity and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Well organized, able to multi-task, able to prioritize with minimal direction
- Ability to put team before self and are energetically collaborative
- Compelling and effective at communicating with and presenting to executive management
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of digital product management experience
- At least 1 year of Agile product management experience
- At least 3 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into successful consumer products
- At least 3 years of experience in building online products
- At least 3 years of experience as a Consumer Product Owner in an Agile development process
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top