Product Manager - Rewards
West Creek 1 (12071), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Product Manager - Rewards
At Capital One, we think big and do big things. We were the first company to develop and offer mass customization and personalization of credit card products, and we have been innovating relentlessly ever since. Today we are a high-tech company, a scientific laboratory, and a nationally recognized brand all in one that reaches tens of millions of consumers. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration and delivers great experiences for our customers.
If you have the drive for building amazing customer experiences which are customer-backed, data and insights driven, and impact the lives of millions daily, we want you!
About the opportunity:
Rewards lie at the center of Capital One's aspiration to be the brand of choice for the most discerning financial services customers. The Rewards team is at the forefront of this journey, establishing and optimizng loyalty strategies that will attract and retain the best customers.
Today, we are in the process of reimagining how customers interact with their rewards program in a more dynamic, relevant and personalized way. As a Product Manager on the Rewards team, you will be empowered to develop the next generation of customer experiences and bring new ideas to life, working closely with Business Leadership and partners in Technology, Design and Operations.
What will you do?
The position involves being the product manager for one of our cross-functional teams - helping to create the strategy, design, build and roll out customer-facing products and experiences:
- Build, own, and manage a digital product roadmap.
- Research and synthesize customer and business needs.
- Create business cases for features and product changes.
- Prioritize work based on customer and business impact.
- Work closely with engineering and design to deliver best-in-class software and a digital-first customer experiences.
- Present project updates and key results to executive leadership and project stakeholders.
What we are looking for:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset and ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to effectively identify new opportunities but also question existing assumptions.
- Grounding in human centered design with a natural empathy for consumers.
- A bias to action and delivering results and products to market at rapid speed.
- Understanding of web and mobile technology and experience being embedded in a development team as product manager, product owner or similar role.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master's degree
- 3+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 3+ years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Jyotisana manages five teams who simultaneously work on internal and external technology projects in areas from communication to customer service.
Back to top