Product Manager, Email Messaging
Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Product Manager, Email Messaging
Despite the continued expansion and proliferation of new digital communication channels, Email continues to be one of the most engaging and effective channels for businesses to connect with customers and prospects. With over 60 million active email addresses, Capital One has the ability to connect with our customers in a personal, direct, and cost-efficient manner. But we don't take that capability lightly. Our messages must be relevant and timely, making it easier for customers to manage their finances and lives.
This Manager role will lead efforts to expand our capabilities and effectiveness in the email channel. We are looking for someone who has a strong vision for how to improve our messaging effectiveness through testing and how to make our messages more personalized and relevant to consumers.
This job may be for you if you:
Are on the cutting edge of new capabilities in the email channel, including dynamic messaging and machine-learning personalization
Obsess over creating amazingly intuitive customer experiences using Human Centered Design techniques
See the business and customer benefits behind innovations and are able to effectively communicate and influence others to appreciate those benefits
To join us in this adventure, you should have:
- Deep product development expertise with business to consumer email, encompassing user experience and technical implementation
- A proven ability to deliver products and capabilities to the marketplace
- Strong analytical abilities to identify and track key performance indicators
- Experience using machine learning techniques to identify and infer complex patterns that create breakthrough innovations
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative nature
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master's degree
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top