Product Manager - Commercial Card
Towers Crescent 2 (12067), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Product Manager - Commercial Card
The Commercial Card Product team is looking for a motivated Product Manager eager to ideate, build and grow our B2B payments business. We are a young and exciting team developing best-in-class products. You will partner with designers, engineers, salespeople, project managers, and many others to own and deliver end-to-end experiences.
In Distributed Payments we are looking to rethink the way companies manage their Travel and Expense and purchasing cards and expenses, and are building market-leading products to win in this space. This is a great opportunity to make an impact by working on a new payments platform at an early stage.
As a Product Manager and customer advocate, your responsibilities will include:
• Driving customer research
• Knowing and advocating for your customer
• Developing product intent and strategy
• Working effectively with our vendors and internal tech teams to determine existing API functionality and drive new API requirements
• Partnering with Technology and Design to build great end-to-end customer experiences
• Leading feature delivery to market (partner with legal, marketing, operations, etc.)
• Partnering with Sales and Customer Servicing to ensure great end-to-end user experiences
• You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and ability to navigate a large organization.
• You will have the ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative and cross functional environment
The Commercial Card team specifically has plans to grow to a $300MM+ revenue business in the next 5 years by with a national sales strategy. The Commercial Card organization is a small, growing team that is fast paced and provides opportunities for a high degree of autonomy and scope.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) or related.
- 3+ years experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 1+ year of experience in the Financial/Payments industry
- 4+ years of experience in Agile Product Management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top