Product Manager - Commercial Card
Towers Crescent 2 (12067), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Product Manager - Commercial Card
The Commercial Card Product team is looking for a motivated Sr. Associate eager to ideate, build and grow our B2B payments business. As a Product Manager, you will partner with designers, engineers, project managers, and many others to own and deliver features end-to-end.
Electronic Accounts Payable is the fastest growing segment within Commercial Card. We are re-thinking the way companies pay their suppliers and we are building market leading products to win in this space.
As a Product Manager and customer advocate, your responsibilities will include:
• Driving customer research
• Knowing and advocating for your customer
• Developing product intent and strategy
• Determining API functionality at vendors and assisting in their creation (from a business intent perspective)
• Partnering with Technology and Design to develop features
• Leading feature delivery to market (partner with legal, marketing, operations, etc.)
• Partnering with Sales and with Customer Servicing to ensure great end to end user experiences
• You will be organized and highly analytical to be successful in this role
The Commercial Card team specifically has plans for significant growth in the next 5 years by expanding out of footprint to a national sales strategy. The Commercial Card organization is a growing, small team that is fast paced with high degree of autonomy - ideal for self-starters and entrepreneurial types.
About Commercial Banking: Capital One's Commercial Banking unit focuses on large business clients that have annual sales in excess of $10MM, and the unit offers a full suite of products that spans C&I lending, CRE, equipment finance, asset-based lending, depository and cash management services and a host of other solutions that cater to large business clients. The Commercial Bank has $50B+ in C&I and CRE loans outstanding operations across the country that expand beyond the Capital One Bank branch network.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2+ years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top