Product Manager, CI/CD Pipeline
800 Delaware Avenue (18056), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Product Manager, CI/CD Pipeline
In the Consumer Bank, we've combined that human-centered design with our heritage of data-driven decision-making to design, build and test our way to truly enabling financial experiences. We've challenged ourselves to spend less time planning, more time doing, and, above all else, to see the world through the eyes of our customers as they work to understand and manage their money.
Do you want to join the digital revolution of banking? Are you excited by fast-paced environments building incredibly high-touch products? Do you thrive off tight integrations with your dev team? Then we want you! As a Senior Associate focusing on Consumer Bank Account Management & Servicing products, you'll be joining a passionate team of product managers, engineers, analysts and designers working to redefine how millions of customers interact with their bank, solve complex problems with data, and revel in making significant impacts in an ever-evolving competitive landscape.
The product owner for our Deployment Pipeline team will work with some of the most talented engineers at CapitalOne in order to...
- Prioritize UX enhancements and capabilities for our continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) developer tools
- Work as a developer tool evangelist to help the developers on Bank's feature teams understand the features and benefits of our CI/CDdeveloper tools, and to adopt them for all Bank platforms
- Gauge developer satisfaction with our tools and identify areas for our team to make it faster and easier to deploy code to production
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master's degree
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top