West Creek 8 (12080), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Product Manager - Channels Product and Platform
With a deep focus on our customers and our technology, we are recruiting Product Managers to lead self-empowered feature teams of top-notch software engineers tasked with delivering a modern, enterprise-wide platform solution for agent servicing and customer case management.
We look for people who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment driven by both analysis and creativity. They must be strong product leaders who are selfless and invest in the success of their peers, managers and partners with a deep understanding of products, analytics, technology and operations.
Keep reading if:
- You're driven to collaboratively build an enterprise technology solution
- You embrace Agile by defining, building, and launching minimum viable products (MVPs)
- You are excited to use data driven insights to improve customer experience and provide business value
- You have a passion for identifying and solving real consumer and business problems
What you'll do:
- Lead Agile teams through the design and delivery of a transformational technology platform
- Define and communicate a product roadmap aligned with business objectives
- Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases, and requirements
- Define and analyze metrics to measure the success of product launches
- Develop the strategy for building and evolving services into full-fledged products (both internal and external-facing)
- Collaborate with other product managers to align dependencies and releases for related products
What we're looking for:
- Amazing product instincts based on intellectual curiosity for emerging technologies and engineering challenges. You are a creative expert in building and testing large-scale technology platforms.
- A love for working in ambiguity-and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward, and iterate along the way. This is all about being collaborative, flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- A bias toward action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products to market at scale. You proactively identify impediments on the critical path and remove them.
- Excellent communication skills to navigate a matrixed organization and tell compelling stories with ease to senior executives.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in product management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master's degree
- 5+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into experience-defining products
- 5+ years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).