77 West Wacker Dr (35012), United States of America, Chicago, Illinois
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Capital One Card Partnerships is looking for product leaders to build out the next generation of digital experiences and lead the company through the next stage of growth led by technological innovations. You will collaborate with Designers, Developers and others across the business to invent features and experiences that make Capital One even more engaging for both our partners and consumers.
Keep reading if:
- You're driven to build intuitive experiences that start with the customer
- You embrace Agile and Lean, knowing results speak louder than PowerPoint decks
- You are excited to use data driven insights to improve customer experience
What you'll do:
- Promote and create customer loyalty through innovative, quality driven product strategies and feature sets
- Work with a cross-functional team to translate customer needs and technology directions into new features and services
- Define, analyze and communicate product roadmap aligned with business objectives and supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis
- Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases and requirements
- Drive day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects and scope, troubleshoot reported issues
- With partners, define and analyze metrics to measure the success of product launches; ideally even coming up with dashboards everyone can see at any time, thereby improving our speed in seeing and communicating results
What we're looking for:
- Amazing product instincts. You are a creative expert in building and testing great user experiences and have a strong intuition for what people want or need. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don't form an opinion and sell it as if it's gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts. (So if you like structure, process, and guidelines, this probably isn't for you.)
- Confidence, not ego. Whether you're conducting qualitative or quantitative research, you're an expert at extracting insights that might go against what you originally thought they'd be—in other words, you're not someone who's looking for validation, but instead, truth.
Basic Qualifications: - Bachelor's Degree or military experience - At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
Preferred Qualifications: - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering - MBA or Master's degree - 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products - 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top