Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Our Product Managers help us bring ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. They lead teams of designers, engineers, and analysts to define product strategy and develop, launch, and enhance products and services that drive our business forward.
We're looking for a few self-driven technologists to work as Product Managers, driving intent across all Capital One lines of business to create simple unifying user experiences that make life easier for our customers.
Here's what you'll need to be successful
- Drive product vision
- Use exceptional communication skills as you set product vision and lead road mapping, goal setting, story writing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy
- Leverage your history of building APIs from business intent, serve as subject matter expert, contributing practitioner, and thought leader
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
- Be accountable for product delivery
- Be a collaborative team player with the ability to navigate and influence the organization.
- Have experience shipping multiple products in agile environment across variety of platforms and channels. Use deep planning skills for both the short and long term
- Be a creative problem solver who can prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to orchestrate successful launch or optimization cycle
- Come with a varied skill set
- Live at the intersection of Human, Business and Technology. Deep fluency and experience in at least two dimensions and understanding of the third.
- Possess a blend of strategic and tactical thinking, creative and analytic reasoning
- Have an entrepreneurial ability to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts
- Have industry or hobbyist experience with emerging and leading technologies across disciplines (IoT, Machine Learning, Voice interfaces, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years in digital product management
- Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 1 year of experience in Banking / Financial Services
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top