161 Bay Street (93021), Canada, Toronto,Toronto, Ontario,
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Product Managers are tech-savvy pioneers, with one eye on what's new and the other on what's next. At Capital One Canada we start with the customer in mind and develop cutting-edge products that bring ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to the world of credit cards. Product Managers are dedicated problem-solvers who leverage big data, agile principles, and human insights to re-imagine the way people interact with money - creating experiences that simplify and enhance our customers' lives.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for developing the vision for products that help better the lives of our customers through digital innovation. You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define what will be built and lead the tech team to deliver it.
Responsibilities and competencies:
- Responsible for defining scope of development for new product features and on-going feature enhancements including all management of backlog and project management activities.
- Define product vision and OKRs (objective and key results)
- Write and prioritize user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Secure regulatory, legal and compliance approvals for new initiatives
- Determines service standards and policies for new product
- Follows and adheres to all governance processes and secures launch approvals.
- Proven leader, motivator, and effective decision maker enhanced by creativity with a detailed understanding of digital product management
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of credibility with different stakeholders (including senior leadership)
- At least 3 years of Product Management experience
- At least 1 year of Project Management experience
- Experience successfully delivering a software product
- Strong Quantitative and Qualitative skills; able to make data-driven decisions and provide recommendations to drive action
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or finance or business management
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- 5+ years of experience of Product Management experience
- 5+ years of experience in financial services, technology or operations
Capital One Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Back to top