Voyager (94001), India, Bangalore, Karnataka
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
- Proven work experience in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion
- Lead the execution of the development pipeline and delivery of the software products to QA, and ultimately Production
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the development team(s) and ensure the coordination of individual team deliverables is synchronized as necessary to achieve product releases
- Working closely with the functional team and translate both project goals and customer feedback into Epics and Stories, which can be worked in an agile manner
- Develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
- Ensure adherence of process compliance and quality standards
- Responsible for code review, debugging, production deployment and follow coding best practices
- Manage timelines and resources (internal and external)
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top