Process Manager, Salesforce & Regulatory
West Creek 5 (12075), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Process Manager, Salesforce & Regulatory
About Commercial Banking: Capital One's Commercial Banking unit focuses on large business clients that offer a full suite of products that span C&I (Commercial and Industrial) lending, CRE (Corporate Real Estate), Equipment Finance, Asset-based lending, depository and cash management services and a host of other solutions that cater to large business clients.
The Salesforce program team functions as a horizontal team that manages originations and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) for the entire Commercial Bank. Our stakeholders and customers are diverse businesses such as Middle Market, CRE (Corporate Real Estate), FIG (Financial Institutions Group), WAM (Wealth and Asset Management) and HFS (Healthcare Financial Services) to mention a few. While they share certain commonalities, they each have unique aspects that require tailored solutions and customization. It's a fast-paced product environment with an emphasis on delivering with speed and quality.
The Commercial Salesforce Program team is looking for a motivated Manager eager to apply his or her talents to the realm of Salesforce & Regulatory Intent. As a member of the Customer and Regulatory team, the successful candidate will partner with our various stakeholders, within and outside the program team, to help us hit the mark on innovation, automation and machine learning, efficiency and quality when it comes to the Regulatory process and its critical role within origination.
The role will be within the larger Commercial Associate Facing Digital Team. The accountabilities of the candidate would include:
- Influence, shape and help set the agenda and roadmap for Regulatory space – KYC (Know Your Customer) in the short term, expanding to HMDA (Home Mortgage Disclosure Act) and other regulatory obligations in the medium term
- Do the research and build opinions for refining intent
- Write clear and comprehensive intent stories
- Ability to keep multiple stakeholders updated and engaged on the roadmap while ensuring diverse user groups are participating in and becoming advocates for the features and broader vision
- Distill multiple viewpoints and opinions to build and arrive at consensus
- Equal emphasis on big picture thinking vs. diving into the details
- Exercise a balance between getting the fundamentals of the product and experience correct while also constantly improving and innovating towards next gen features, tech and practices
- Ability to wear multiple hats – end-to-end technology, process, people, and more
- Ability to coordinate with existing vendors and as well as evaluate and recommend new options/vendors
- Ability to fluently work internally (pod & development resources) and externally (multiple horizontal teams, Operations, KYC 2018, Customer Onboarding)
- Role will require sound use of business judgment, the ability to weigh trade-offs and influence and set priorities
- Be willing to learn new tools, technology as needed
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 5 years of process management experience
- At least 3 years of project management experience
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 7 years of process management experience
- At least 5 years of project management experience
- Commercial Banking Experience
- Agile, Lean, or Six Sigma certification
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving and influencing skills
- Executive communications and presentations
- Working understanding of design thinking
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top