7900 Westpark Drive (12131), United States of America, Tysons, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
We are seeking a team member to support recruiting and people management strategies for the EvolveIT Tech organization within the Shared Technology division. This role is essential and will aid the organization to deliver on our people strategy.
You will take on important and exciting responsibility from day one, working with key stakeholders across the company. You will be challenged to excel and lead alongside the brightest talent in the industry and be rewarded for your achievements. Whether it's driving improvements to recruiting processes to ensure we meet product and service goals, or building upon people engagement strategies to ensure the best associate experience, this role requires an ability to partner across numerous stakeholders and influence at management levels. Additionally, this role requires the ability to synthesize and structure disparate sources of information and make it easy for others to process and act where necessary. Lastly, this role requires the ability to drive simplicity across these processes while simultaneously scaling them to support rapid organizational growth.
To help you determine if this role has your name written all over it, ask yourself a few questions:
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
- Are you happiest figuring out how to make processes simple without losing detail or accuracy of data?
- Are you an individual of many talents: able to navigate easily between partnering with others to gather needs and head's down work to create high-quality deliverables?
- Do you have a gift for building strong relationships with people with diverse styles across levels and functions?
If you answered an enthusiastic yes to each of the above, and are excited just thinking about the prospect of working on a team like ours, we want to talk to you.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Facilitation and support to redesign recruiting oversight and reporting processes, providing thought leadership to help identify improvements for reporting and, and special projects to support departmental objectives
- Lead and manage multiple activities related to our workforce strategy, associate recruiting, headcount management, vendor analysis etc.
- Own timely delivery of regular monthly and quarterly deliverables, including research of content, reviews and approvals before delivery.
- Partner and build relationships cross-functionally with Reporting & Analysis, HR, Communications, and business partners, as well as internal key stakeholders, enabling successful delivery on commitments
- Possess a keen attention to detail and a passion for data analysis
- Have a proven track record for success leading and supporting activities related to reporting, analysis, and financial management.
- Be able to react seamlessly to change in priorities and delivery focus.
- Demonstrate excellent time management, bringing the ability to quickly put structure in place to manage work in a dynamic complex environment.
- Be self-motivated and display a passion for "getting things done" and getting them done well.
- Have excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders at all levels across the company to manage, inform
- and influence outcomes.
- Execute a strategic approach to all things especially process and operations
- Possess proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, Confluence and Jira
- Bachelors Degree or Military Experience
- At least 4 years work experience in project management or process improvements
- At least 4 years work experience in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Master's degree
- 4+ years of experience working in technology groups
- 2+ years of Business Analysis experience
- 2+ years experience with Agile delivery
- 3+ years of experience creating presentations for leadership and non-leadership audiences
- 2+ years of experience in Vendor Management, Analysis of SOW's etc
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top